ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: underwear

Re: underwear

wood.cameron (wood.cameron@acd.net)
Sun, 06 Apr 97 22:17:42 PDT

Jaqueline,
Glad you said it for me *grin*......you're not the
only one who prefers to ride in a comfy cotton "thong". I thought I was
alone, and I wasn't about to go shouting my secret to everybody! They do
solve the chafing problem entirely, and there's no excess material to "ride
up" as you're posting down the trail. Just takes a little getting used to
and then it's one less thing to think about.....
Shannon Weston (the one with no panty lines!)
Laingsburg, Mi