ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Hello to the Aussies!

Re: Hello to the Aussies!

BP&A (scuba@b022.aone.net.au)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:06:14 +1000

KIMBERLY PRICE wrote:

> I've enjoyed the Australian chit chat the past few weeks... Do all of
> you use the standard australian saddles or do you use some of the
> endurance type saddles we talk about in the U.S.? (sportsaddles,
> Orthoflex, etc).
>
> Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)

Dear Kimberley

I have ridden in a British Cavalry Military Saddle for the last 12
years. I have not had a horse that it doesn't fit. When we visited my
parents in England in 1991 I bought another one, sent all our clothes
home by mail and put the saddle in the suitcase. That was fun going
through the American customs!!!

When we bought the farm and started mustering my husband bought me a
stock saddle. Rode in it once and thought I was going to fall off so
have mustered in the military ever since.

When I first connected to the net I read all the information on the
orthopedic and sports saddles. Would love to try one but apparently
they aren't available here.

Regards

Anne