ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Arab Horse List

Re: Arab Horse List

Lauren Horn (fourhorn@mail.fia.net)
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:50:34 -0800

Susanw@ns1.exactimaging.com wrote:

> >I just asked this question to the Arab Horse List
> Where do I sign up for this list, I was going to ask this list about Arabs
> but did'nt know it was ok.
>
> Susan & the oh-so round Coco Puff
> Red Horse Farm
> Oregon, U.S.A.
>
> A canter is a cure for every evil.
> Benjamin Disraeli

You can subcribe to the ARABHORSE-L mailing list, by sending e-mail to:
LISTSERV@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM.
In the body of the message include the following line:
SUBSCRIBE ARABHORSE-L yourfirstname yourlastname
I DEFINATELY don't think it is as good, fun or as informative as the
Endurance List. The volume is not as high, but with three lists coming
into my computer I choose to have the Arab List come in a "digest" form.
Once you subscribe instructions will be forwarded to you.

Enjoy,
Lauren