Re: Using All Caps in Posts

Diana L. Benson (dbenson@juno.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:58:57 PST

Hi - Just a suggestion, lots of internet software (or email software like
the Juno I use) allow you to change colors and fonts of the messages you
see on the screen. (And background colors.) This can be helpful if you
have visual problems. I see a little double (astigmatism) and find a
softer, reddish brown color is easier to read than black. I also like
"arial" letters which are plainer than "roman."

Di

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:37:35 -0500 Arabryder@aol.com writes:
>It's not a matter of intimidation. It's hard to read on the screen.

"the truth is still the truth whether or not you believe it"