Re: Using All Caps in Posts

Diana L. Benson (dbenson@juno.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 23:31:55 PST

Joe - My post did not say that there was a software that would convert
all caps to lower case. I said that some softwares allow you to convert
FONTS and COLORS of the email you see on the screen. A font is simply a
print STYLE and some are easier to read than others in either case.

I don't care for all upper case either, agreeing that it tends to appear
like shouting even though it is probably intended only to be emphasis.
My post was simply making a helpful suggestion to deal with incoming
messages that are in upper case.