typing was Re: HYPP?, long pasterns, gelding rebates

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 13:05:27 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Tommy Crockett wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Robbi Pruitt wrote:
> want to take me to take I'd love to do it in e-mail rather then burden the
> listserver with further possible persoal differences. :)
^^^^^^^
This keyboard suffers from the Pepsi syndrome. It's in our studio and
suffers from 5 or 6 sticking keys...

FYI, I tried to help find homes for about 15-20 Nabbor-McCoy mares and a
couple of geldings a few years ago. You might remember the constant
postings on USENET. Many ended up going to the killers anyway. Some were
placed by a equine relocation group who's name escapes me at present in
LA county. The problem wasn't rumor. It was act and traceable to a single
breeding. Sad. Again CID didn't come from the top side in that incident.

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, California 93402-2715
"it won't matter what you're saying when
the damage has all been done"
Mary Chapin Carpenter