Subject: Nutrition - open to suggestions!
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 1/14/97 3:35 PM

I have not read every post regarding this subject yet - - - , but would
appreciate your imput.

My husbands gelding, going on 6, big & strong, very high strung & insecure.
We feed eastern WA grass hay, free choice. (Bran Mash once a week) During
winter, with exercise levels down; oats, & LMF Taco. Now, with exercise
increasing etc., amounts of feed will start to increase. We're wondering if
this horse would be better off with out the "sweet" in his feed? What about
feed affecting temperment?

Our goal is to do 50's with him this season.

Connie Hoge
pvtevt@msn.com