Re: New Shoes - Need Help

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 22:15:15 -0800

Level (as in perpendicular with gravity), not just flat. Or, measure the
flat ground surface first, and then measure the hoof. Subtract the angle
on the ground (or add if it is negative) from the hoof angle. You may have
to have to set the hoof on a block. The one I found at the hardware store
had a surface that was too long to set against the hoof when it was on the
ground. But it does work.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net

> From: Tivers@aol.com
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Re: New Shoes - Need Help
> Date: Sunday, November 24, 1996 10:35 AM

> << The one I had out before this
> was AWFULL. My horses toes were so long she looked like she had
foundered
> after he trimed her. When I asked him to shorten them he said " Look,
Hon, I