Re: Heart Monitors

Allen Xrealname Linda Eisele (linda@ghostridr.reno.nv.us)
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 08:13:02 -0800 (PST)

At 11:12 PM 11/20/96 -0600, Lucie A. Hess wrote:
>I am planning on purchasing a Heart Monitor or making large hints for
>Christmas. I am intrigued with the easy care monitor that has the band
>that the monitor goes on so that it will stay on when you pull your saddle.
>I am currently doing Natrc and often pull my saddle at the P&R stops, but
>I would like to be able to see the pulse while the horse is resting.
>Does any one have any experience with this type of monitor? Everyone I
>know has the monitors with the electrodes.
>Does v-max have a model that would be able to be left on the horse when
>the tack is pulled? Thanks for any info. I have been so impressed with
>the Quality of the topics lately. AWESOME!
>
>Lucie Hess
>Columbia, Missouri
>Chief Black Arrow -retired Appy
>Moonhill Dandi -current mount- 7/8 Arab

Lucie, I have the belt kind of moniter and love it. The one thing is I
have to make sure the transmiter part of the belt is snug up against the
horse which I do by catching a part of it under my cinch. My wire kind, the
wires were always pulling out when we did any cantering. My husband has the
wire kind and just asked me to get him a belt one for Christmas. Linda
Here's lookin back atya.......()()
Linda Eisele & Sareei and ('')\
hubby, Allen and the General (* *)\\_______~~~~~~~
linda@ghostridr.reno.nv.us ( )