Re: V-Max

Linda Flemmer (CVLNURS@CHKD-7.evms.edu)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 12:25:25 -0500 (EST)

Samm,

You wrote:
> Tina had her name all over that monitor and pouch. Whoever picked it up
> knew full well it belonged to someone, whether they new Tina or not.

That's really disappointing to hear! I've attened so many rides as
just a rider and as a vendor/rider. I have always left my stuff out
without anything becoming lost or damaged. I guess it only takes one
bad apple, etc. I think (& hope) that this is the exception, not the
rule.

Linda Flemmer
ABF Challenger ("Rocket") & Eternal Point ("Major")
Blue Wolf Ranch Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

"In case of emergency - Fur side up, steel side down!"