Re: Sweepstakes nominated

barfield@primenet.com
Wed, 09 Oct 96 03:27:33 GMT

The Sweepstakes is run by the International Arabian Horse Association and once
a horse is nominated it is good for the life of the horse. Yes, there is prize
money available for endurance, but only for IAHA regional or national
championship rides (They are a part of an AERC ride) The + or / or
combination thereof indicate lifetime achievement awards also run by the IAHA
and are applicable to horses regardless of sex.

Jerry Barfield & SA Dust Devil +
Sierra Vista, AZ