ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] All A's vet scores

Re: [endurance] All A's vet scores

LONG JUDY (long.judy@smtpgateway.centigram.com)
Thu, 02 May 96 13:54:12 PST

Kat Myers wrote:
>The vets do not just hand out A's. If you successfully completed
>a ride with all A's then you are doing it right!

Tell me about it! I ride an Appy and I refer to him as my B
student. We get A's on impulsion at check in because he's usually
VERY excited and wants to run with his tail up in the air
(arab-like, but not very appy-like). As the ride progress he
settles down considerably and will trot quietly next to me at vet
checks. Then they think he's tired. I think he always looks more
dehydrated to the vets in comparison to Arabs because he has
thicker, stickier skin.

In any case, I agree with Kat. If you're getting A's you're doing
a good job!

Judy Long
Hayward, California
and Nachi Sunshine (aka Warpaint)