ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Met Ariat's co-owner today...

Re: [endurance] Met Ariat's co-owner today...

Sue Flagg (bzdgulch@ecis.com)
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 20:47:24 -0800

Sorry, I can't agree. Ariats are the first boots I've found in three years
that doesn't make my ankle hurt!! The fact that they're made in China or
wherever is of very little consequence to me if they're comfortable. I,
too, try to buy American products (many parts of which are made outside the
U.S. BTW)

In this day and age the American companies have to wake up and smell the
daisies. I'm not anti-union, but I think some of the unions have shot
themselves in the foot because unfortunately it's cheaper to import products
than pay the "union" workers to make them.

Just my opinion...