ridecamp@endurance.net: re: [endurance] sponsorships for endurance riders

re: [endurance] sponsorships for endurance riders

Linda VanCeylon (LVanCeylon@vines.ColoState.EDU)
Wed, 13 Mar 96 9:28:45 MST

Oh Yes! Natural Horsemanship. I've seen that Buck Buchanan's picture
before and it's not the same one who I know from endurance. (It's not the
same one as in the Football Hall of Fame either).

Linda Van Ceylon
lvanceylon@vines.colostate.edu
phone: 970-226-1099
-------------
Original Text
To: "Linda VanCeylon" LVanCeylon@vines.ColoState.EDU

At 8:41 AM 3/13/96, Linda VanCeylon wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>
>I hate to sound ignorant, but, what is an NH clinic?
>
>Linda Van Ceylon
>lvanceylon@vines.colostate.edu
>phone: 970-491-1428

It's short for Natural Horsemanship - John Lyons, Pat Parelli, Ray Hunt,
Tom Dorrance type stuff - using horse language to communicate. There is a
list (of course :->) if you're interested....

Tina and crew
hickst@nichols.com
Huntsville, AL