ridecamp@endurance.net: re: [endurance] sponsorships for endurance riders

re: [endurance] sponsorships for endurance riders

Tina Hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 15:36:36 -0600

At 1:30 PM 3/12/96, Linda VanCeylon wrote:
>I know there are several riders out there who do endorsements. I don't
>know what their kick-back is from these products, if any.
>
>About 10 years ago I knew of an endurance rider who had a sponsorship from
>Coors Brewing Company I believe. His name is Buck Buchanan and he did live
>near Grand Jct., CO. He hasn't been riding lately, to my knowledge.

Is this the same Buck (someone or other) that is doing NH clinics now? If
so, it shouldn't be too hard to find him that way. I think his clinics are
advertised in Western Horseman, Horse and Rider, and other mags like that.

I had no idea he is/was an endurance rider....interesting....

Wasn't Nina Warren on Purina Athlete bags at some point?

Tina and crew
hickst@nichols.com
Huntsville, AL