ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Power Bars

Re: [endurance] Power Bars

Diane E. Nelson (nelsonde@ttown.apci.com)
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 10:16:35 -0500 (EST)

I found that I need to be REALLY hungry, low on electrolytes, and no bark
on the trees to even consider one of those tasty?? morsels! Fig bars
work great for me. Abstinence is even better--tho' my son rails at me
about keeping my energy level up (what's he think my body fat's for?).

Diane (never that hungry)
Allentown, PA