ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

HALL@CC.DENISON.EDU
Mon, 06 Nov 1995 11:10:28 -0400 (EDT)

From: IN%"sallijan@ix.netcom.com" 3-NOV-1995 02:20:16.38
To: IN%"endurance@moscow.com"
CC:
Subj: RE: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

:^} Thanks for calling this to my attention. MINE also has velcro....
To make myself look less stupid, the equalizer pad I have for my
english saddle has velcro right down the middle of the back. And
you are right, the velcro in the Sports Saddle model is surely
not obvious, very well hidden in that seam.

Now, 2nd dumb question - how do you wash & dry the foam
insert? The foam seems rather stiff from sweat....

Jude Hall
Hall@cc.denison.edu
Who is rather embarrassed, but glad she asked!

>I have this pad and MINE comes apart so I can take the two foam inserts
>out. The rest goes in the machine just fine. Are you sure you can't
>take yours apart? Granted, the opening isn't boldly obvious, but the
>velcro IS there, up at the front end in that flat seam.

-Sallijan
whose Skito pad is home to be washed right now.

--
Sallijan Snyder                        sallijan@ix.netcom.com
 - Santa Clara County Horsemen's Association