ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

Sallijan Snyder (sallijan@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 09:42:48 -0800

Jude wrote:

>:^} Thanks for calling this to my attention. MINE also has velcro....
>To make myself look less stupid, the equalizer pad I have for my
>english saddle has velcro right down the middle of the back. And
>you are right, the velcro in the Sports Saddle model is surely
>not obvious, very well hidden in that seam.

Don't feel bad--it took me awhile to figure it out, too!

>Now, 2nd dumb question - how do you wash & dry the foam
>insert? The foam seems rather stiff from sweat....

I haven't washed the foam inserts yet. Good question...(goes out to
laundry room to take pad apart)...UGH that's ugly. I guess I'd just
pressure hose it and let it air dry, but not in direct sunlight. Might
be able to use a human hair dryer on it, though.

Karen or Leslie, can you answer this one?

-Sal

--
Sallijan Snyder                        sallijan@ix.netcom.com
 - Santa Clara County Horsemen's Association