ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Mon, 6 Nov 95 10:01:24 -0800

On Nov 6, 9:42am, Sallijan Snyder wrote:
> Subject: Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads
> Jude wrote:
> >:^} Thanks for calling this to my attention. MINE also has velcro....
> >To make myself look less stupid, the equalizer pad I have for my
> >english saddle has velcro right down the middle of the back. And
> >you are right, the velcro in the Sports Saddle model is surely
> >not obvious, very well hidden in that seam.

I clean my Skito foam insert by immersing it in water and rolling it with
a 2 foot piece of fencepost to squeeze the water out. I use warm - not hot -
water; it makes the foam more pliable. No soap. It dries fairly fast, I
wouldn't lay it in the sun or use a drier to speed it up.

Linda
Gilroy, Calif.