ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] saddle dees

[endurance] saddle dees

Bridget M Brickson (Bridget_M_Brickson%notes@sb.com)
22 Sep 95 15:40:56 EDT

Do you mean the dees for the rear fastening for center-fired rigging,
like on some Western and endurance saddles and on McLellans?
The other responder was right, I betcha.

Someday we will all have
such graphics capability that we'll be viewing a picture of the thing
being discussed. (BTW, what is a "conventional" saddle--hehehe?)

Bridget Brickson@sb.com
Not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.