From: CMikeT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 12:40:19 -0400
To: PRoach@ix.netcom.com, endurance@moscow.com
Subject: Re: race etiquette
Sender: owner-endurance@moscow.com

Paul,

Regarding gates on the trail, common sense must reign supreme.

Either group A would need to slam the gate shut in Group B's face or else
leave it open and let Group B shut it.

They could do the chivalrous thing by waiting and shutting the gate behind
Group B, but it is a race, not dinner on the town.

Mike

C. Mike Tomlinson, DVM
Tomlinson Consortium
501-D West Redlands Blvd.