course any system is open to abuses by uncaring riders!

From the OS/2 desk of Ray Santana
University of California at Davis
Medical Center

----------------------------- Note follows -----------------------------
From: BULTE@INFO.FORASOL.atlas.fr
X400-Received: by /PRMD=INTERNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed;
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 11:48:03 +0200
X400-Received: by mta xr1.atlas.fr in /PRMD=INTERNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed;
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 11:48:03 +0200
X400-Received: by /ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; Fri, 11 Aug 1995 11:48:02 +0200
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 11:48:02 +0200
X400-Originator: BULTE@INFO.FORASOL.atlas.fr
X400-Recipients: non-disclosure:;
X400-Mts-Identifier: [/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/;XR1/11/08/835077]
X400-Content-Type: P2-1984 (2)