ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: footwear for endurance

Re: footwear for endurance

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 06:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

I usually run a tenth of my ride especially since most of our terrian is
mountainous. I've tried everything and believe me Airat (not a
commercial) is the best. I can run in them (the designer worked for
Reebok) with no ill effects and the half chaps are outstanding for
keeping those expensive tights from falling apart after one ride. <sigh>

************Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, California************
tomydore@goblin.punk.net or dams028@oasis.calpoly.edu
#######training Very Light and The Rebel Prince daily#######
"Jessie took a powder slicked his long hair back put a cartiage
in his gun & stepped outside his shack, saddled up his buckskin
mare and rode off into town, Jessie with the long hair hanging
down" Robert Earl Keen Jr.