ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [76031.2347@compuserve.com: Vesicular Stomatitis]

Re: [76031.2347@compuserve.com: Vesicular Stomatitis]

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Mon, 10 Jul 95 14:52:37 -0700

FYI

I heard through the grapevine that California is really concerned about this
spreading in the state, and (I heard this 3rd hand, mind you) that they will
destroy horses having the disease.

I wasn't planning on traveling with my horse, but if I was, that would put an
end to my plans.

Linda Cowles
Gilroy California