RE: ROUND PEN-WONT MOVE

Get Dan Sumerel's book "Finding the Magic".  It's a
really wonderful story as well as training manual.  He
started out as an endurance rider, so you'll relate
well to the stories.  It's the best "round pen"
training method I've found yet.  It really will make
all the difference in how you work with the horse
below.

Karen

I HAVE A HALF ARAB THAT I HAVE ROUND PENNED A FEW
TIMES, IT HELPED ME CATCH HIM IN HIS BIG PASTURE. BUT
THE PROBLEM IS , NOW HE WONT MOVE. I CAN LIGHT
FIRECRACKERS UNDER HIM HE IS FEARLESS. THE LAST FEW
TIMES I PENNED HIM,, HE WOULD STOP AND DO THE LICK AND
CHEW STUFF, BUT WONT "JOIN UP" HE'S GOT HIS OWN HERD
HE DON'T WANT ME!  I WAS HOPING TO TEACH HIM TO LUNGE
IN THE ROUND PEN.( HE DON'T KNOW HOW) BUT  HE'S NOT
EVEN AFRAID OF THE WHIP. I TIED IT AROUND HIS
LEGS....... I PUT A  BUCKET ON HIS BUTT. NOTHING.
THIS GUY IS THE TYPE THAT NEEDS SOME STEAM RELEASED
BEFORE YOU RIDE HIM TOO.
ANY ADVICE?