Equine Repro Seminars -- Of Interest to Breeders

Hey everyone.  A bit off topic here.

A friend of mine recently attended one of these seminars out west, and told me about them.  I don't breed, but thought these may be of interest to some of you. Particularly those who are breeding, using AI, etc.

For those in the NE, weekend seminars are upcoming in our "neck of the woods" -- Ontario, PA, OH, NH, VA.

http://www.equine-reproduction.com/index.html

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

--Patti (NY)