Myler Bit

Has anyone had any experience; good or bad, with the Myler
Combination bit?

Or, has anyone had better success using one of the other Myler
bits?

Although my horse rides fine in his present bit, a rubber pelham, I
am always looking to find something he likes even better.
And yes, he eats and drinks with the pelham. He actually prefers
it over a mild snaffle which he has to use for his dressage shows.

Thanks for any help!
Tracy
MN