WOOL FLEECE SADDLE PADS

Ros Oates aussieenduro@hotmail.com
Just an update for all those riders after our details
 Our web site is http://www.aussie-enduro.com

And for those riders that are new to our product:

Our saddle pads are made from 100% Pure wool fleece

They are designed to be washed regulary and are so called SUPER WASH WOOL,
They will not go hard after washing and will not shrink, they can be
washed in your washing machine and then line or tumble dryed. They are
designed to absorb sweat and take it up off the horses skin allowing the
skin to breathe and disperse heat.

We have a 100% money back guarantee on all our saddle pads.
So you can be completely satisfied with your purchase.

Any Questions please dont hesitate to contact us

Aussie-Enduro