Re: [RC] behavior and exersice levels

My Arab gets very high on the slightest amount of grain or alfalfa hay.
Just a few handfuls of grain a day will do it.  I've experimented with
the amounts and know for a fact this is true.  She does exactly the same
thing, including dumping me, spins...airs above the ground et.   It is
like rocket fuel!!!   If your horse is more confined and getting anything
but grass hay, cut everything else and give it about a week to change.
Ride more.  Oh, I do feed ABC Plus supplement and that doesn't seem to
get her pumped up.  Good luck.
Patricia