Re: [RC] [RC] Women and Makeup

Title: Re: [RC]   Women and Makeup
I use gloves to protect  fingernails.  but how do you  avoid  the bad hair look?

Baseball cap!  Mine is from Burghley Horse Trials, so I'm definitely scoring on the fashion stakes.

Tracey
(My fiancee is such an anti-yuppie, he says that if he wins the lottery, he's going to buy a Farrarri, spray it purple, put a tow hitch on it and use it to pull a horse box!)