Re: [RC] PICS: Crushed heels (Kristene and Abby)

 Anyone remember my problems at the CTR and with my farriers? THIS WAS MY
PROBLEM! DUH! I have found a great farrier, he is returning to work with
my horses! Yeaayyy! Thanks for the pics. I will keep them as reminders on
my hard drive if that is alright!
 Glad I am NOT alone!

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.