Green Swamp Stomp

Well, I have most everything ready for the Green Swamp Stomp.

However, it would be nice to know exactly how many riders plan on coming. I sanctioned this year so that the Florida riders had another ride to get points from. Of course, there are more rides now than ever in  Florida, but none like the Green Swamp Stomp.

If you are coming and have not sent in your application please call and let me know that you will be there.
727-393-8925 You can go to the FERA website and download the application and directions.

By the way, we will be honored by the presence of team Taj and Ken. He asks that we not have any media coverage but I think it is worth a six o'clock news report, most definitely. Autographs will be solely up to them.

Lisa Salas, The Odd FArm