Mariposa 50 & 25

The Mariposa 50 & 25 "Run for the Gold" will be held June 29th this
year. The ride will be sponsored by our local club The Mariposa Mountain
Riders. It will be a benefit for our local 4H group. Mariposa is the
gateway to Yosemite,plus other great summer recreation spots. So bring
your family to ride on Saturday and visit Yosemite or Bass Lake on
Sunday.We  have a list of places to stable your horse for a long week
end.  We are on the endurance calendar and we will have entries at the
convention. Hope to see a lot of you on the trail.
    Jim & Joanne Dietz