Re: Worst emergency vehicle?

Angie,
The rides I've been to have all had various types of trucks and trailers.
though the one we had to ride in coming back from a pull one day, down an old
rutted road, made me a bit nervous.  Akela rides great but it was pretty
noisy, rattled a lot.  The scariest part was the driver.  Nice guy but a
little fst for that road, I felt!  He got us there safely though.
And there was a couple years ago when I was the driver, that I had a 17.2
Warmblood in my trailer after a pull... good thing the camp was only a mile
away!  My trailer's average size but he was a long, tall boy and had to duck!

Mickie