Re: Ramp vs Step

Linda,
Ok, I can see it for driving, but I'm talking about little
2-horse trailers that you couldn't fit a carriage into.  A
friend of mine has one and I really can't see the point.  (I
don't think she cares about the ramp; it just came on the
trailer and she liked the rest of it.)  But to each their
own!
Mickie