RC: Virtual Farrier

> Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net
> Jaye Perry had offered to view a video of my horse's gait,

Don't know the history behind your problems, but can only say Jaye was a
*tremendous* help to me.  He's very passionate about shoeing and has
strong opinions, but also has the skill to back it up.  He really missed
his calling not being some sort of motivational speaker.  He never
*allowed* me to think negatively when trying to make the USA-East team.
He's so strong willed, it's easier to go ahead and do something you think
is impossible, than to convince him you have a reason not to. :-)  His
wife Mary will probably end up a world champion someday just because
that'll be the path of least resistance. :-))

Angie & Kaboot  (one of the men installing our Central Heat just looked
at Kaboot & my other 3 and said, "Are ALL your ponies Shetlands?" >g<
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.