Re: [RC] RC: Virtual Farrier

Hard to understand how anybody would pass up a chance to have Jaye evaluate
their horse. He is very good and has a very good eye. If he detects a problem
he will tell you flat out and he will offer suggestions on how to fix it. You
don't have to listen to him if you don't want but he is seldom wrong. He has
horses going down the trail that many people had given up for lame and
retired.

He is always around and is always available for questions. More importantly
he does know what he is doing. and he is willing to share his knowledge.

Truman