HELP Need Video Footage of Camp Far West Ride

I hope one of you has taken video footage of the Camp Far West Ride on some past year.

A TV crew will be out there on Monday to air our plight of loosing this ride.  They have asked for some video footage of a past ride, so it will be seen on TV.

Please phone me right away so we can pull this together quickly.

Lynge   530-271-0715