Ld at Outlaw

Would like to do some of the outlaw trail as LD but would like to go with
other riders as I get lost easily.  Anyone out there wiling to team up.  Not
a fast rider  middle of the pack.  please let me know.  It will be my
birthday present to myself.  Thanks  Donna and BOB  PS  I can't do all days.
Bob doesn't eat and drink well.  So would be 2-3 days and will be willing to
crew on the others.