USED TRUCK BUYING

Larry Lewis www.aerc75@yahoo.com
Will a F-350 be to much truck?  I have found nothing beats cubic inches
when pulling horses.  I have yet to find the economical way to pull
horses....the pits is being underpowered.  I sell cars and trucks here in
Kansas...the $6500 for an F-350 is pricey but you get what you pay for..if
its everything they say it is and the miles are correct...you can get
piece of mind with a carfax..tells if it is a one owner and if the miles
line up...good trucks for under $10,000 are hard to find...feel free to
call 866-364-7575...or e-mail me at www.arenaautos.com...Larry Lewis
aerc75...