Looking for Boarding

I am trying to help a client find somewhere to board her horses somewhere between Moorpark and Chatsworth. Ideally, she would want a common pasture of sorts suitable for two mares and a 2002 foal due in July. She would want shelter from the weather and would pay for maintenance. She and her husband are actually looking for  a place to buy in the Chatsworth and outlying areas. A half acre would do, and nothing bigger than about 1.5 acres. They have one mare now and have a foal due from one of our mares whom they leased for a foal; in addition, they want to buy our Dreamazon mare, but the cost of boarding them all separately in stalls is just too much. Anyone with ideas can mail me privately. They would like to be able to do a first endurance ride toward the end of the year on the mare they have now, so having available trails would be a big help:)! Thanks gang!

San