Who better to ask re: saddle fit?

Mary Pryde wewantaranch@aol.com
Who better to ask regarding saddle fit as I saddle shop than the people
who sit in them for hours each day?  I can't afford to make a mistake in
buying the wrong saddle. I've already done that!  Last fall, I had an
accident with my 3 year old Arabian gelding that sent me to the hospital
with a shattered wrist/arm...all because of a poor fitting saddle (Quarter
horse tree on an arabian back)  YES, I know it is my own fault!  We are
looking for a saddle that will fit our 15.2 hand Arabian and allow us to
pleasure/trail ride with everyone involved comfortable.  Any information
on tree fit, etc. would be appreciated.  THANK YOU! (NOTE: I have
champagne taste on a beer budget).