Re: RC: awards ideas

At 09:18 AM 02/17/2002 -0800, you wrote:
I am looking at putting together a small survival kit for ride awards. human style that can be carried in a fanny pack.
Please email me privately at info@BiothaneTack.com with suggestions of what should be in it.
Ride managers may contact me if they would like one as a ride prize once we have them put together.
Paddi Sprecher>>

At Land of the Neversweats, we got these really cool handmade wooden plaques that said "Land of the Neversweats". They tacked an old horse shoe onto it and made it a picture frame.

I think it's one of the nicest awards, and I can't imagine that it cost very much to make. :-)

Renee
in Ca

Canadian Trail House
Alberta Canada
www.BiothaneTack.com

manufacturers of quality Biothane Tack and Equine Supplies
toll free 1 866 987-4816