SE: BeetPulp/Hay Source

For the Se riders. I got a great deal on a large order of SHREDDED
beep pulp.   Like 1000 pnds
Dont know If anyone in the SE would be interested, but I can bring
bags to the rides  for  $10 per 40pnds.
I really prefer Sheds over pellets.

I also still have the DENGIE Hi-Fi  chop hay  but the costs went up
this time. I will bring a few bales to all the rides I go to this
year.
I am looking into the chop hay from TRIPLE CROWN  also
looks like the hay will be $15 per bale until I can get a better
price.
 not really in the  're-sale' business of these products, but since I
 feed this and worked out deals to get it for a better price, I may as
 well offer it to the riders who want  it  or cannot find the same
 product locally.
Wanted to get the word out -- since some have asked about this before
and since I made a good deal on the beep pulp,
 Looks like at this time I WILL NOT be going to Hallelujah next
 weekend, still in poor condition and cannot  ride
--
 Roger                          mailto:roger@vmaxept.com