Re: RC: saddle favorites

Hi Gwen

We have several Orthoflexes which work well on most of our horses. They are not lightweight - but they are comfortable. Now - the REST of the story - my daughter's picky mare needed a new saddle. Nothing worked for her, thin-skinned little brat! We tried a number of saddles and fainlly fell in love with an Advantage - and her new one arrived yesterday. She rode for 3 hours pain free! It is lightweight but far from fragile, well made with top notch leather, and aside from the xlnt fit on the picky pony, it is SO easy to stand balanced in the stirrups. I have one now ordered for my 5 year old and my riding buddy who bought two of our horses has one ordered as well. I can't wait - this saddle is 10 or more pounds lighter than our other saddles, and pretty much any other saddle we tried. Probably the best thing is that the price is great for a custom saddle.

Sandy