Re: RC: Re: Re: physiology of weight/Absolutes? Nah.

I know a bunch of heavyweights who ride
lightly, in balance, and conversely I know some who ride like the
proverbial sack of potatoes.

In my last post I did neglect to mention that Heather and Becky are both superb riders.  I have found that I try to stay in the middle of my horse front to back and side to side.  This sounds simplistic but it is hard to do.  Also riding "light" is a must.  You find sacks of potatoes everywhere.  I know one who is a junior.....mb