Marcus/1311 Mary Jo/Gardnerville, Nv

Thank you for your appraisal request.   I have contacted the owner who
informs me this is a rental property.  Do you want a URAR and the Rental
Survey and Operating Income Statement?  If so the fee will be $450.00.
 Mrs. Marcus indicated that they specified the fee be paid out of
escrow.  This presents a problem since it may not close....so I would
prefer to be paid up front or have your assurance your company will be
responsible.    If you want a 2055 interior/exterior it will be  $425
 (w/rental documents)or a 2055 exterior only (w/rental documents) will
 be  $400.00.  If no rental schedules are needed for your company it
would be $300/275/250 respectively.  Please get back to me so I can
complete this for you.  Thank you.  KM