Re: weighty questions...

Cindy wrote:

OK.  I have a question...do jumpers or eventers have weight divisions for their premeire events?

No, we don't.  In South Africa, we have a points grading system, where your horse earns points for each competition (eg if he gets a double clear round in show-jumping, or a place).  When he gets a certain number of points, he goes up a grade.  I think the systems are pretty similar in other countries.

Tracey