Re: Pasture boarding

> When I lived in Texas and boarded my horses, I did a lot of looking to
find pasture board, but thought it was much better
> than stalls.  Good luck!

It can be hard to find, but it's possible to have the best of *both* worlds
in a boarding set-up -- a stall for the horse, where he gets meals twice
daily (controlled, for precise feeding and supplements), but at pasture the
rest of the time.  The stall would then also be available for times of
severe weather (around here, the worst is ice storms) or in cases of illness
or injury.

Cindy