ENDURANCE SURVEY HELP PLEASE!

maddison jones rjo37@hotmail.com
I am currently putting together infomation on Endurance rider popularity
world wide.
As I don't reside in the USA I would appreciate some infomation on the
following questions.

1) which areas, ie states/provinces, are the most popular for rides.

2) when are thes rides conducted in the specific areas, ie times of year.

Any information at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks in anticpation, Maddison
NB: If you could email me privately at:   rjo37@hotmail.com